Moving home

Everything you need to know about moving home as a leaseholder can be found below.

If you decide to sell your home, you will need to put your home on the market (eg via an estate agent).

If you pay service charges to Moat, it is likely that your buyer will require Moat to provide a management pack, containing information about your property and the charges levied. Our fee for providing the pack is dependent on the services we provide. Your solicitor should request this pack by emailing our home ownership team –homeownership@moat.co.uk.